For persons interested in experiencing life at Kittay House, we offer a 30-Day Trial Stay in a fully furnished apartment.
Optional Health & Personal Services
Assistance is available when you need it
Kittay House is not an assisted living facility, which means that Kittay House does not provide medical or direct care services. But optional services can be arranged should you need them. Unlike assisted living communities, health and personal care services are strictly on a fee for service basis, so you only pay for what you need, when you need it.
There is a full menu of services offered by top level third-party providers to seniors living at Kittay House, on a fee for service basis:
- Doctor “Home Calls.” Primary and specialty physicians who come to Kittay on a scheduled basis to see their patients
- Certified Home Health Aide and Companion services
- Certified Home Health Aide night time check in service
- Care Management services from a professional geriatric care manager, who will assist in finding and coordinating services that can help tenants stay safe, healthy and independent
- Medication reminder service
- Physician’s offices on-site
Kittay House staff will be happy to provide you with contact information for the providers of any of these optional support services.
Everything you need is right here at Kittay House!