For persons interested in experiencing life at Kittay House, we offer a 30-Day Trial Stay in a fully furnished apartment.
Welcome to Kittay House Senior Apartment Living.
It’s the right home for right now.
Kittay House is designed to support independent senior living and full participation in this premier New York senior community. Senior apartment units offer views of the New York City skyline or the five-acre enclosed gardens. Apartments with balconies are also available. All tenants at Kittay House senior apartments can enjoy daily breakfast, lunch and dinner in the restaurant-style dining room for no additional fee.
All of Kittay Houses’ studio and one-bedroom apartments are designed with seniors in mind and include:
- Senior-friendly kitchens (Three meals each day are included in the monthly fee.)
- Emergency call bells in each apartment, system monitored 24/7 by Kittay House staff
- Private bathrooms with safety features
- Weekly housekeeping and fresh linen service included in the fee
- Wiring for Direct TV
- Wheelchair accessibility
- Carpeting and window shades in neutral colors to fit any decor
- Pet-friendly (cats and small dogs on approval)
Click to View Floor Plans
An Apartment Building that Supports Independence for Seniors
Everything about Kittay House is designed to assist seniors in living independently by providing a comfortable, stimulating and secure adult community. Throughout Kittay House, you’ll find senior-friendly accommodations, including
- Special design features to help seniors with low vision to live independently
- A 24-hour lobby attendant
- Staffed elevators
- Private enclosed gardens for tenant use
- Fully accessible, senior-friendly design in all areas of the building
Plus, Kittay House offers a myriad of daily activities such as exercise classes, computer workshops, cultural activities, lectures, civic groups, and tenant-selected supervised trips.
All of these convenient services are included in the low monthly fee (starting at just $1,999), making Kittay House an affordable option for senior living.
For those who may need some additional support, fee for service Optional Health and Personal Care Services are available on site from independent providers.